Defigo – the digital doorway
Defigo is different from all other buzzer and access systems in the world.
Like the other buzzer systems on the market, Defigo has a call button. But that is also where the similarities end.
While other systems use old fashioned and mechanical buttons, your Defigo button is a digital and dynamic button on a big touchscreen mounted by your front door, that blends in with the aesthetics of the building. There are no more outdated signs or ugly stickers with Defigo.
Using the Defigo App you control what the call button should look like, the text shown, when is should be available and what happens if someone press it. You can even add a picture as your call button if you want. You can choose if everyone in the household should have their own separate doorbell buttons, or you can create a family button that calls everyone at the same time or in turn.
When someone comes to visit you they will press your call button, and the Defigo app will alert you that there is someone at the door. You can see them on your phone in crystal clear video, you can talk to them and let them in through the door. But you don’t have to use the app to use Defigo. You can also use any classic phone and for those who want something more fixed we even supply a specially designed tablet that even integrates with the doorbell of your apartment.
But Defigo is a lot more than just greeting visitors. It incorporates all the services you need to control you doorway, also to open it yourself. Defigo has an integrated access control that enable you to open any door directly from the Defigo app. But you can also integrate Defigo with an existing access control system.
For the people living in the building
When you live in a Defigo building you control all doors directly from your phone. You can greet visitors, let yourself in and tailor how you want the system to work and when you want to be available. And you can do all that from anywhere.
Greet your visitors
- Greet visitors with high definition video and sound – from wherever you are.
- Hide your doorbell button when you don’t want to be disturbed, at the touch of a button, or using a schedule
- Control what name you want on the call button and if you want to use a picture
- Set up the doorbell button in different modes – individual, family parallel, sequential or grouped.
- Decide what ring tones to use on the different doors
- Define the doors you use most as favourites putting them on top of the list
Open doors – no more keys
- All the doors you have access to are shown in the app. You can open any of them with a tap – and you can be anywhere. So if the repair guy is at your door and you are in a meeting, you can still let him in.
- You don’t need keys anymore. And life without keys is awesome. You don’t have to remember to bring them with you, worry if you did and you won’t lose them. Keys are expensive, but the app is free.
- You can also use an electronic key card to open doors. You can link the one you use at work or any other keycard you have today to Defigo, and if you don’t have one you can get one from us.
- All kids living in the building gets a keycard for free.
You can be anonymous if you want
We really value your privacy. So much in fact that we have designed Defigo so that you don´t even have to add any personal data into the system if you don’t want to. A fictitious user name is all you need. Even being totally anonymous you will be able to use all of the core features of the Defigo system.
For the building operator
While the people living in the building use the app to control the system, and enjoy all the useful and fun features we have built into Defigo, the building operator use a webpage to manage the entire system.
Easy to get started
Defigo is always installed by one of our certified installation partners. One of the best parts of Defigo is that the installation is so easy. It usually takes a couple of hours per door, and we don’t even need access to the apartments. We have a well proven on boarding prosess and more than 99% of the users are onboard automatically. And we’ll help you out with the last percent. We define a successful installation based on the happiness of the users and the time you don’t spend on it.
Easy administration = saved money and time
- You manage all buildings, systems and users from Defigo webadmin, a web based administration interface.
- You can easily program all doors down to naming conventions and by defining rules to each door.
- No more keys. Give contractors and other people access to the doors they need access to for the time they need it. They can download the app themselves and let themselves in. And you don’t even have to get the key back to revoke their access, it is all automated.
- All doors linked to Defigo are administrated from the admin interface and the app, and you can open any door without being present
- You get an updated database of all people living in the building
- You can define policies that grant the people living in the apartment access to different services and to define what each user can and can not do.
Integration with existing access control systems
- Defigo integrates with most access control systems on the market.
- Adding Defigo will extend the life of your existing system by enabling the users to use our app to control it, the system will actually be transparent for the user so that they won’t even know what system controls the doors they have access to in their app.
- The operator can manage the legacy access control system directly through Defigo Webadmin, so no more cumbersome and old fashioned applications or user interfaces to control access to the building..
- You reduce the burden on users when installing Defigo because users continue to use the same RFID chips and cards they have today, with the same PIN codes and readers.
Fixed cost – everything included
- Defigo is a service, but you decide how much you want to pay up front and how much you want to pay per month later.
- Regardless how you pay, all costs are included in the fixed price
- Everything includes all fixes, new features and upgrades. That means that Defigo evolves continuously and that you always have access to the latest and greatest stuff.
- We reuse existing locks and access systems, and we integrate to other systems so the old legacy systems you have now are upgraded and accessible through the Defigo app.
- We monitor and manage all systems, if something goes wrong we fix it, most of the time before you know it
- Unlimited support is included. Even for the end users.
- If you are worried about tagging or vandalism, you can buy an insurance from us at a low cost every month.
Defigo is better when things are complicated
- Defigo is really a cloud based system. So anything you want to do you can do from the cloud.
- So you can do anything you want across all buildings, systems and users.
- The Defigo display is extremely flexible and dynamic and with our powerful integrated search function we cater for huge buildings with many tenants and apartments.